Friday, February 23, 2007

#3

Hello again.

I commented on my blogger's post "Do we REALLY have to go over this again?" However, my comment has to be approved by her before it is visible, so if it looks like I didn't comment I guess it's waiting approval (don't worry about this being a scheme to get out of commenting, I'm not clever enough to have thought of a scheme about needing approval).

So another week has passed since my last blog. Dr. Smith commented on my last entry that Beatrix Potter wrote her diary in code because of her fear of it being discovered and that thought has crossed my mind, but then I remind myself that what I am writing is not that scandalous that I really need to take the time to do it in code.

The past week has been pretty good. Last weekend was definitely interesting, so I'm eager to see how this one goes. Despite only having four days of classes, this week still felt long. I have lots of studying to do for the midterms I have next week. I gave my first solo tour this week, and it went really well. Douglas is driving me home for Spring Break which is exciting because it saves me $60 from taking amtrak and now I can bring home a bunch of my winter things so I have less to bring home at the end of the year. I 'm going to keep some things in his apartment in VA (like my printer and crates and all that) and he'll probably be bringing me home at the end of the year because his car is bigger than my mom's, plus it makes more sense for him to drive 40 min. to get me instead of 2-3 hours from home. My last final is May 10 which I'm happy about because I'll be home for my birthday. Hopefully my friends will be home too. I'm probably going to visit Lisa at BU the weekend after Spring Break because that's when Leah's Spring Break is and she'll be at BU that weekend and if I don't see Leah then I won't see her until the middle of June or whenever I first come home from camp (and I haven't seen her since Jan 7 or something). I also really want to see Lisa and meet all of her friends and all that. I hear so much about them I feel like I know them, so it will be weird to actually meet them. Kaitlin might come too because I asked her if I could stay a night with her in NYC to break up the trip to Boston and she said yes and that maybe we can go up together. So it'll be a big reunion.

Okay, this was sufficiently long. Hopefully my blogger will approve my comment (I don't know why she wouldn't).

1 comment:

caroline said...

It's posted now. So, you must have been approved. I'm glad that you're getting into blogging! You posted a pretty long entry there. :)